Potential consequences from criminal charges arising out of the use of a weapon are serious. These charges can result in probation, conviction, jail time, fines, or worst of all, having your rights permanently stripped away. When your rights are in peril, you need aggressive criminal defense from lawyers who focus on preserving your freedom and rights granted to all Americans under the Constitution. We are staunch 2nd Amendment advocates who believe in your right to bear arms, and will fight tooth and nail to make sure you leave the courthouse with just as many rights as when you entered.
What are your criminal charges?
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Deadly Conduct
- Disorderly Conduct
- LTC Holder’s Intentional Display of a Handgun
- Discharge of a Firearm in the City Limits
- Reckless Discharge of a Firearm
- Unlawful Carry of a Weapon
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm